Contributions are always welcome. Before contributing please read the Code of Conduct section.
Feature requests should be captured through the repo's issues (opens in a new tab), with a description of the expected behavior, along with a use case. Please use a label that describes the nature of the issue. If you would like to work on said issue, leave a comment on it so that you can be assigned to it by the repo owner.
Before opening an issue, please read through the issues (opens in a new tab).
There are a lot of different things that can be done to support the development of this repo:
- Implement requested features
- Correct typos or misplaced data in the dictionary JSON files
- Write documentation on the project structure
- Collaborate on creating a roadmap for the project
You can also reach out to @ijemmao (opens in a new tab) if you any other ideas.
Double check to make sure that you have done the following things:
- If implementing a feature request, create new unit tests to increase confidence of your changes.
- You're code will be unable to get merged without new unit tests
- Check to see if your changes are non-breaking by running
- And install or build dependencies are removed
- You can run
yarn cleanto remove unwanted files.
- You can run
- Update the README.md with details of changes to the interface, this includes new environment variables, exposed ports, useful file locations and container parameters.
- Open a pull request and assign at least one reviewer, @ijemmao (opens in a new tab).
- You may merge the pull request in once the following things happen
- All the tests pass against your branch build
- You have the sign-off from both reviewers